Sunday 25 March 2012

Blogspiration (2)



Blogspiration is a brand spanking new weekly meme hosted by both GrowingUp YA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the authors choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little something.



So the reason I chose this picture is because it is something that I relate to oh so very much. It genuinly does not matter where I am, or what I am doing. if I see a book store or a store that has some sort of book item within it, I will step into it and I will look and browse at the books. It makes my voluntter job at the local oxfam job kind of fun, because I see all sorts of books come in and out of the store. Buying books is something that I do very well, and of course my shelf is now crammed full of more books I havent yet read than books I have read. But I would always rather be tempted by books and addicted to books than other things. I just love the fact that it shows that books is something great to be tempted about

5 comments:

  1. Mahaha! OK, this is pure poetry, I swear :D
    I feel like a kid in a candy store EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I walk into a book store... it doesn't matter if I was in the same one 2 hours ago, I'm in my happy place. It's the same sort of feeling of euphoria that washes over my with my morning coffee.

    LOVE this photo, LOVE this post, and OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVE THAT YOU WORK AT AN OXFAM SHOP! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture!! And I totally feel you! I love being tempted by books too :) It feels wonderful! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... books. Amazing, amazing books. Great blogspiration! And very magical picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture! I can totally relate to the book temptation feeling :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...