Monday 9 January 2012

Seeker , by Cate Tiernan


Paperback, 176 pages
Published November 28th 2002 by Puffin Books (first published April 1st 2002)
ISBN
0141315512 (ISBN13: 9780141315515)
edition language
English
original title
Seeker
series
 
It's a time of joy for Hunter as he is reunited with his father, who vanished mysteriously years before. Only Morgan senses that something is wrong, that Hunter's father is hiding a dark secret that could threaten them all.
 
  
My Review
I know that I have missed one book of the series which is really annoying, but unfortunately the library does not seem to have it which really does not make sense at all, but thats the way the library works I suppose. However, it was nice to read a book based around another characters lifestyle because its nice to see something from their perspective. In many respects though, it seems that we are now onto the like side series, where we do read about the other characters lives. Hunter is an interesting character but I wonder if we can completely trust him because he seems a little unsure of his life and what he wants with it. The romantic thing between him and Morgan is great, but the fact that he kissed another person in this novel just makes you second guess things. Is he really all that in love with her? or is he just assuming he is?

I loved getting to know Hunters dad though it did sadden me a little to learn about his past history. He seemed to have gone through so much and clearly is and it made me wonder what its like to be alone completely, to loose the person that you love, your family and your life. The story was basic, simple and a little boring, but at the same time it really spoke a lot of depth adn power. It just gave you this chance to understand the other characters, and in this way I actually feel more connected to Hunter because I know about his past. However I do want to know what happens now. What will happen between him and Morgan?
 
 
  didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...