Saturday 7 January 2012

Blood Witch (Wicca, #3) by Tiernan, Cate


ISBN
0141314028 (ISBN13: 9780141314020)
edition language
English
original title
Blood Witch
series
setting

Morgan has found her mother's Wiccan tools, and her relationship with Cal is strong. Everything seems perfect. Except that Cal's half brother, Hunter, is stalking them. Hunter claims to be a Seeker who is investigating Cal for the misuse of magick. Whom can she trust?


  My Review
And so the plot thickens. Things are beginning to unwind and show themselves already and we are onl onto Book three. It appears now that not everything might be what it appears to be, that perhaps there is a bit of covering up going on and those who are kinda nd gentle are being blinded from the truth. What I love about this series so far is the fact that nothing seems to be overly obvious. There are still secrets and mysteries to be worked out and that of course means there is this huge sense of adventure left for us to become addicted to. More and more I am starting to get the feeling that there is more than meets the eyes with Cal, that perhaps he is not the sweethearted romantic who is all so good for Morgan. I think that perhaps there is a deeper and darker side to them and that Morgan might just find herself in trouble. Because of this I am now wondering if Bree and sky are actually trying to protect her along with hunter. are they instead looking out for her, rather than trying to cause problems which is what Cal keeps trying to convince her is happening.

I love the tone that this series is written in and the way that it has you completely hooked. I am not sure what I would do if I didnt have the whole series with me now, for I am really enjoying them. They are simple but they have this huge sense of power and depth within them, that as you are reading them you get this huge adrenaline rush to carry on, to continue and to finish as fast as you can, whilst not missing a single thing. I have to say my interest about the other clan and hunter is becoming higher, I find myself wanting to read about them to know what is really going on. Is there truth in the seekers words after all? Only reading on will tell me what it is that I want to know.

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...