Friday 16 December 2011

The Wish House by Celia Rees



Dull, boring and uninteresting is what I would label this book. It just seemed lifeless and the plot seemed to me to hold no imagination or creativity what so ever to it. It just was not exciting nor engaging in any sort of way and I just wanted the book to come to an end, merely because I am too stubborn to put down a book I have started to read. Compared to her other novel that I have read, I was say this was a very immature novel. There just seemed to be no common ground or theme to it and the plot was just not understandable. In fact, I can't even remember what really happened in the book other than a silly little love story that turned into a jealousy scene of expected perversity.

I wouldnt suggest this book to anyone because I think it lets down the genre of young adult. I think this is perhaps one of the worst books that I have read. I really have nothing positive to offer about it. Sorry

My rating:
didn't like it (my current rating) it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...